Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site
6 in stock
The #1 New York Times bestselling children’s book
As the sun sets behind the big construction site, all the hardworking trucks get ready to say goodnight. One by one, Crane Truck, Cement Mixer, Dump Truck, Bulldozer, and Excavator finish their work and lie down to rest—so they’ll be ready for another day of rough and tough construction play!
- Author Sherri Duskey Rinker’s sweet rhyming text soothes little ones into a peaceful rest
- Full of irresistible artwork by illustrator Tom Lichtenheld
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site is the perfect read-aloud
- Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old
- Great for young construction fans
- This adorable hardcover bedtime book is a go-to gift for any occasion
This popular, timeless nighttime story continues to delight families everywhere!
There are no reviews yet.